A study by German scientists showed that 10 minutes a day of ogling women’s breasts by men was as good at warding off heart disease, high blood pressure and stress as 30 minutes of aerobic exercise.The five-year study conducted by Dr. Karen Weatherby, followed 200 men. Those who partook in boob ogling for just 10 minutes a day enjoyed benefits equal to those of 30 minutes of grunting, groaning, sweating and doing push-ups at the gym. . . .
“There is no question that gazing at breast makes men healthier,” Weatherby said.
A few things:
1) I don't know if this is good or bad.
2) They needed to conduct a five-year study to tell us this? Really?
3) What about blind people? And eunuchs?
4) Is there a "vice versa" form of this "exercise" for women?
5) I'm glad that I'm married.
6) Feminists can view this one of two ways: Firstly, that this is a sign of women's power over men; or they can see it as further proof that modern science is sexist and men are sexist because they get excited about staring at boobs for 10 minutes.
7) How will the PR departments in the gym/fitness industry respond? "We have large-breasted women for you to ogle while using our state-of-the-art cardio room"?