Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Well, I'm Back

Lindsey and I returned from our 10-day journey through New Mexico, Arizona, Utah and Colorado Sunday night.

This was one of the greatest trips of my life and rates right up there with the honeymoon, to be honest. We were both exhausted yet happy when we arrived home Sunday night, with frames and fragments from the last 10 days spinning in our minds. We dubbed it the “Marriage Building Traveling Seminar.” Hooray for euphemisms.

Many pictures were taken, and for a mini-blog of all that went down, visit www.facebook.com/tsides. I will hopefully be posting pics and maybe even a Bill Simmons-ish retro diary of the trip sometime on here in the near future.

In the meantime, I am back to the blogging. Stay tuned and keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment